Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Aaargh!

Well as if I didn't have enough to do already I went and pulled my back and have rendered myself useless for a few days. I'm not looking for sympathy as it's all my own doing and there are people with real problems and health issues much worse than mine but it has made me appreciate how much we take for granted. Suddenly a simple thing like picking a toy up off the floor or going to the loo or even going in the fridge to get milk for a cup of tea seems like a mountain to climb. So I am enjoying my rest time (difficult for someone who never sits still) and spending quality time with the little one, something I realised I don't do enough of even though we spend our days together and everything else can wait. (Could do without the pain though - see the picture, that's what it feels like!)

2 comments:

futuregirl said...

Beautiful picture. I love it. I hope your back feels better soon. It's good that you are enjoying the rest despite the pain.

Leah said...

oo, i love the artwork here!!

ouchie, i'm sorry about your back! i hope you start feeling better soon.