Pages

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

We Make pt 2


Not sure how but I made it to London and back in one piece but I did - there I was worried about having not enough stuff and it turned out I could have easily filled two tables lol. Wish I hadn't been so busy chatting to take more photos but I made a few sales, got a lot of people interested in UK Handmade and got to meet people I chat to online in the flesh which was very cool. A good day out!

Now with both of my major deadlines complete I am left with catching up on all the little jobs; emptying my inbox of over 3000 emails, listing all the stock I've made, updating my websites with new work, spring cleaning the house, preparing for Christmas, writing a list of what the things I need to do to improve my business next year and setting about achieving it. But first a badly needed cup of tea.

2 comments:

Chichiboulie said...

You stand looks beautiful!

natural attrill said...

Wow - the stand looks fantastic!
Also wanted to send you and your family Seasons Greetings, hope you all have a fun time over the holidays.
Penny.