Tuesday, December 02, 2008

UK Handmade Magazine

There was a time I thought this day would never happen, but here it is, the very first edition of the UK Handmade magazine. I don't think it has quite sunk in yet and there is still a lot of work to do on the website itself but to be a part of all this is pretty awesome :D. Below is a sample of the gorgeous layout by our fantastic designer Jo Askey and you can download the full version from the website. We also have a fantastic giveaway to celebrate the launch, full details on the blog!


ChichiBoulie said...

This magazine looks incredible! I'm so impressed by all of your coordination and work. In fact, I'm planning on buying a beach shack just so I can have a UK address and participate! :D

Congratulations to all of you!!

Jenny Holley said...

I can only say WOW. What an absolutely stunning magazine. Have not had time to absorb all the beautiful features - but you girls must have been working so, so hard. And the photography is just wonderful.

I am sorry not to be able to join the Forum as I live in Germany - but I hope your contributors sell outside the UK as there are lots of delicious items.

Very well done. Love it, love it, love it.

Tinder said...

Looks wonderful :)

Sakura said...

The magazine is amazing!!

Please stop by my blog when you have a moment, I've left an award for you♥


Blueberry Park said...

It looks fantastic! Can't wait to have time to sit down and look through properly :-)

Jo Bradford said...

How exciting, I cant wait to see how you progress! Best wishes from sunny cornwall x