Pages

Monday, October 06, 2008

Liberated...

...from all my hair! I'm usually terrified of having my hair cut; hairdressers see my luscious locks and immediately turn me into a poodle or some kind of bon jovi groupie but I was determined this time to find someone who could turn me into the business-like 30 something I am (or at least that's what I keep trying to tell myself I am). I think I hit the jackpot this time. There's nothing like a good hairdo to fill you with oodles of confidence and considering everything I've got coming up between now and Christmas (various craft fairs, magazine launch etc etc) it's just what I need. Watch out world!!

5 comments:

Lorrie said...

oooOOOoooo...

Looking goooood!

Bigbluebed said...

lovely haircut and lovely hair

Jennifer Rose said...

looks good! :D

natural attrill said...

very smart!
P.x

Paçoca said...

lovely haircut. In brazil i would say "ficou ótimo".