Pages

Thursday, December 03, 2009

UK Handmade Magazine Winter 2009


No one told me when I ended up as editor / webdesigner of ukhandmade it would take over my life (probably because they didn't want to scare me off!) but however tough it gets it's this moment that makes it all worth while. The flutter of butterflies I get when Jo has waved her designer's magic wand over it and sends it back to my inbox all sparkly and finished is irreplaceable.

You can read it in all it's glory over at http://ukhandmade.blogspot.com/2009/12/uk-handmade-magazine-winter-2009.html - enjoy!

3 comments:

Pipany said...

Karen, I have been over and read yet another gorgeous edition. I don't know how you guys do it! I am also ridiculously thrilled with my slot - thank you so much for asking xx

Whitney-Anne Baker said...

thank you for all the effort you put in - I've just spent an enjoyable half hour reading it and will go back to reread bits of it.

Swirlyarts said...

The guy who sold me Cuteable VASTLY undersold how much work it needs on a daily basis. Good job we enjoy doing these things isn't it!