Pages

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

One Word Project - Inspire


I've decided to joined the Shutter Sisters One Word Project, albeit hesitantly as the voice in my head is already reminding me that I said I was going to stop joining groups that I couldn't keep up with but the other voice (yes I have two, it's a nightmare) is saying you need to balance your work and this will be a good thing. I want to relearn how to use a camera properly - I did study film photography back in college too many years ago - and my drawing and mixed media work relies heavily on photographs. So as we are supposed to pick our own word for the first month I have chosen Inspire. A photograph a day that is deliberately shot to inspire artwork at some point. And hopefully a well shot photograph in it's own right, but that may take a bit of work. I'm starting with the shot from yesterday as it fits the bill perfectly. Watch this space.

3 comments:

Chichiboulie said...

Hooray! Good luck!

Julia said...

Sounds like a great plan...good luck with it!

Pipany said...

My daughter and I do this sort of thing when we have a creative block. Pick a word for each other and see where it leads. I love it. x