Pages

Monday, November 03, 2008

UK Handmade

Finally I can share what's been keeping me away from everything I should be doing - UK Handmade is now live! I'm still adding info and the magazine itself will be available to download in a few weeks (fingers crossed).

I have also set up a ning group for everyone to join and network and share what they do. If you live in the UK please join and say hi, we have worked really hard on this and we are really keen to support UK artists and designers from all fields. Hope to see you there!

4 comments:

linda said...

this is the most adorable pic! off to check ot what 'uk handmade' is all about :)

linda said...

had a nose around the website - looks fantastic - i've joined and am awaiting appoval!! :)

Karen Jinks said...

consider yourself accepted!

jay670120 said...

i love the photo its adorable will check out uk handmade too x