Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2008

AEM day 15

You know I was beginning to think I wasn't going to be able to do anything new for Christmas this year, everything so far (and no, I'm not showing) has either been naff or looked like something that's already been done a thousand times before. Or both. I couldn't get the colours to pull together either which is unusual for me. But in the meantime I have building up a little library of patterns in Illustrator so when I finally got an idea of what I wanted to do I had enough to play around with. Et voila! I am really loving the dark spicy colours that are around at the moment and this is what I have been trying (but failing) to capture. Hopefully more of these will follow in the next few days in various forms and I can add to my growing collection of new things to take to We Make.

No comments: