Pages

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Nearly there!


Only a few days left until the big day, I don't think I've ever worked so hard or been so tired but it's starting to pay off. I've been wanting to do Open Studios for such a long time now, and now it's finally here I just want it to be over so I can get on with other things. I've focused and exorcised a few demons along the way and feel so excited and full of new ideas and challenges I can't wait to get started. Open Studios is just the beginning!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I'm sure your'll be worn out by the end of it, but it will all be worthwhile.

natural attrill said...

Have a fantastic time Karen!
P.x

Celia Hart said...

Hope last weekend was a great success, I'd love to visit but you're open on the same days as me. Good luck for this weekend, hope the sun shines and you get lots of visitors to buy your beautiful pictures and cards.

Best wishes
Celia