Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Shiny and New

Yesterday I came back with my application form for Cambridge Open Studios so assuming I get it completed in time I should be participating on my own this year - scary thought - but I also brought back a pile of prints and paintings that have been lurking in the gallery, some of them 4 years old! Funny how you see things when you haven't seen them for a while, a lot of them will be painted over. I am really excited about this year, my colours have come back and I have lots of ideas brewing. I've said this before but there is change in the air, it was a bit of a whirlwind last year but this time it feels more settled and flowing in one direction!
Shelves have gone up in my room too so the clutter is one step closer to being contained, there might even be room for my sewing machine which still hasn't made it out of the box - oops!

1 comment:

natural attrill said...

oooh, I'd love to rummage through all those little boxes, I bet you have lots of lovely little treasures in them!
P.x