Pages

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Clickety click

I've had 2 days of printing and cutting and sewing and sticking for recent orders, none of which look particularly interesting so here are a couple of new knitting projects I've started instead. Knitting has become my new addiction (it used to be biscuits) and I'm in the honeymoon stage of buying wool and needing to start knitting with it immediately, regardless of what else I have going on. It's a good job I have lots of duplicate needles or I would be unpicking old projects to start new ones!

The difference is this time I have every desire to finish these; last year I was starting things which I fell out of love with fairly soon after starting them and they are still in a box somewhere. I might dig them out when these are done, we'll see :D

No comments: