Pages

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year

Happy New Year to everyone, hope you all had a fabulous holiday! The photo was taken in the beautiful cotswold hills, the day after boxing day - we were freezing cold, there was a heavy mist over the town so you couldn't see what is usually a beautiful view but it felt good to be out, the wind through our hair, away from the bustle and madness that Christmas has become, away from computers and work and stress and, well, stuff.

The last 12 months has been a real journey for me, I finally feel the pieces are slotting into place and I know which direction to go in. Whether I make it or not is up to me. So no more lists, my new year resolutions this year are simple. Work hard, enjoy my life and my family and try to keep organised and the house tidy along the way but I won't stress if I don't always manage it. I am not superwoman.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And a very Happy New Year to you, too! :)
Love that last paragraph ~ I may well have to print it out to look at often! Have a wonderful year, Karen.

Hugs,
Sue x