Pages

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Shhh...



Been a bit quiet of late, mainly due to the fact that I suddenly realised it was June and I still hadn't got to the bottom of my new year's 'to do' list and panic set in. Not least because I officially finished maternity leave almost a year ago and I still haven't got my wedding/card website back up and running yet and I need to start bringing in some more regular pennies before the wedding season starts again and christmas descends!

So, firstly I've finally got around to creating a header for my other blog (which wasn't actually on my list but this way it won't even end up one) and secondly I have actually finished my main art site after 6 years of twiddling and tweaking (champagne corks popping!), all that's left to do is photograph everything and finish filling it up. Yeah! So far so good....

No comments: